Sunday, May 6, 2012

Planting a Seed

Greeting to my connections on LinkedIn and thanks in advance for the read.  Since LinkedIn is supposed to be a business to business type of social media it seemed only appropriate to announce here that I have decided to turn my public speaking endeavor up a notch.  This doesn't mean at the moment that I am giving up on broadcast journalism but instead means I am trying to expand my horizons by trying to seriously expand this aspect of my life.  I thoroughly enjoy public speaking and have come to thoroughly enjoy teaching during the process.  I teach about life so I guess that puts me into a category of being a "life coach." 

I asked you to come here to plant a seed.  You belong to various organizations that are always searching for interesting speakers for programs, conferences and seminars.  I only ask that you keep me in mind if you have any input with regard to the selection process.  You can learn more about what I'm trying to do at www.keys-4-life.com.  And before you ask, credit my wife for the name of the company.  She said if you are teaching people about life, their potential can be unlocked by opening the door but you cannot do that without first having the key to do so.  She's right.

Thanks again for the read.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment