Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catching the Younger Generation

I have been doing some marketing work lately.  Even though I have no degree in the area, I have actually been teaching fundamentals of marketing for about five years now, primarily through my association with Optimist International.  There have been frequent presentations at conferences and seminars at international conventions and at each one I have been amazed that how little is known about marketing yet how easy it is to accomplish. 

I won't get in to all of that right now.  I do have ready made marketing programs and session that can be tailored to specific organizations.  This is not rocket science yet it can be a doorway to increasing the visibility of your organization or company.    It all about tailoring your message to the demographic (s) you want to reach.  As an example below is a link to a blog post on marketing to the 20 and 30 something crowd, also known as the millennial generation.  Fajen Consulting LLC has a great blog post on this topic

http://welaunchit.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/data-on-millennials-the-lucrative-generation-is-worth-the-marketing-effort

You'll see that structuring a marketing program doesn't have to be complicated.  If you need a consultation I would welcome the opportunity  My profile has the contact info. 

Make it a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment